Work With Us!
ZKTeco UK is on the look-out for a Marketing and Administration Assistant to join our growing team. Ideal for graduates or those just starting a career in marketing.
A new subsidiary office, complete with customer experience centre and a network of committed distributors, ZKTeco UK currently operates with a small team specialising in sales, marketing, technical support and logistics.Backed by parent company, ZKTeco Europe, and supported by offices all over the world, this opening brings an excellent opportunity for new-starters in Marketing to work for a long-established, global manufacturer of security equipment, underpinned by exciting, cutting-edge biometrics. Our products are used by over 350 million people every day!
With ambitious plans and a rapidly growing customer base, it is the perfect time to join the business. Successful candidates will have a genuine opportunity to help shape the future of ZKTeco in the UK market.
No prior experience of the Security industry is necessary, as training will be given. The Marketing and Administration Assistant will be supported by the Marketing & Operations Director and Office Manager.
Marketing & Administration Assistant Job Role
As a growing start-up business, a portion of the role will be performing administrative and sales support duties, alongside all aspects of tactical, hands-on marketing activities.
Office-based in Birmingham, with an opportunity for 1-2 days remote working after a successful probationary period for the right candidate.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Co-create social media campaigns.
- Manage the content calendar.
- Create simple graphics and campaign messages.
- Produce and distribute email marketing.
- Update/create local marketing and sales support materials.
- Maintain and develop the company’s website and tracking analytics.
- Support all online and offline marketing activity across the full marketing mix.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to finetune campaigns and outbound marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the company CRM system.
- Write and proofread creative copy.
- Assist with the organisation of exhibitions and networking events.
- Be a brand ambassador for the company.
- Handle document management, including keeping electronic records and managing version control.
- Carry out clerical work including, but not limited to: answering the telephone, responding to customer enquiries, inputting customer orders and checking product shipments.
- IT Proficiency, including email and MS Office programmes is essential.
- Experience with WordPress / maintenance of websites.
- Social media skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Drive and self-motivation.
- A flexible approach to work.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Time management skills.
- Organisation skills.
(Preferred, but not essential)
- Experience with Canva, or similar basic graphic design tool
- Any experience in a commercial, or business-to-business, environment is an advantage.
- Experience using a CRM system.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Potential for hybrid working (office, home office)
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days holiday allowance (plus statutory bank holidays)
To apply, submit a short application form and upload your current CV.
Every effort will be made to respond to all applications, however, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission please assume that your application was not successful on this occasion.