Time and Attendance
GoTime Cloud is a cloud-based Time and Attendance Management software solution.
It centralises your employee’s real-time information from Time Attendance fingerprint and RFID devices on a single platform, making this data accessible from web browsers, no matter where you are.
With GoTime Cloud your company and employee’s data are secure at AWS through your web browser of choice and without requiring any previous infrastructure or software application. Our solution adapts to any change in your company, allowing you to plan and configure, without limitations, everything related to the way you track time and attendance.
Blank (Needed to Close Accordian)
Advanced Access Control
No software required. Built-in Web Application provides advanced access control features including User Enrollment & Management, Door Control and Monitoring, Lockdown, Reporting, Maps, Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Card Design and Duress PINs.
Door Control and More
User-programmable auxiliary relays can be used to control lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion detection panels, additional locking devices, or any other external electrical device which can be controlled by a switch.
1 Primary panel can support up to 20 Secondary panels. Maximum 84 doors can be supported when using all 21 panels. Each Atlas Prox Series panel can store up to 5,000 users and 10,000 transactions plus unlimited archive downloads.
Atlas Prox Series uses a 12V DC 3A power supply and also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Choice of Readers
Atlas Prox Series supports ZKTeco KR series and any 3rd-party readers which communicate with Wiegand or OSDP communication protocols.
Atlas Prox Series panels communicate securely over wired & wireless TCP/IP networks using SSL/TLS. Supported browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
Numerous convenient features include: remotely unlocking doors, universal lockdown and recovery, access to events and alarms, adding/modifying users, and much more.
GoTime Cloud offers:
- Cloud-based Time Attendance Management Solution
- Remote clock in/out tracking with the exact time and GPS locations
- Flexible calendars and schedules
- Tailored reports generation
- Easy to use, intuitive, and complete.
- Access Control module with functionalities that support all GoTime Cloud biometric terminals
- Contactless functionalities with the GoTime Cloud Sanity Plugin
- Centralise your installations in one platform
GoTime Cloud is a centralised, cloud-based solution, that lets you manage Time Attendance of thousands of employees and hundreds of devices from a single platform on-line, ensuring that all your existing facilities and Time Attendance devices work in the same way, anywhere in the world.
- Create advanced calendars and tailored schedules
Configure and assign rotating shifts, day shifts, night shifts, keeping all your operating hours covered. This data is then processed to accurately calculate payrolls and accrued hours.
- Easily view and manage your employees’ incidences or petitions
Record real-time attendance data from various sources, control punches or view employees’ time allowed for a specific request. Your employees will be able to interact with GoTime Cloud and visualize their data, being able to request changes and submit them for approval.
- Accrued balance hours
Manage payrolls, accurately define and calculate hourly totals, control accrued balance hours and keep your company in compliance with labour laws.
- Generate reports
Easily generate reports for clocking, absenteeism, accrued balance, attendance events, payrolls, and much more. You can also easily export your data to Excel, Microsoft Word, CSV file, XML, Excel spreadsheets and PDF.
- Remote clock in/out
Allows remote clock in/out tracking providing exact time and GPS location information.
- System Access: 100% cloud access with your login credentials
- Compatible devices: iClock 560, iClock 680, iClock S560, iClock S880, ProFace-X, ProFace-X [TD], S922, SpeedFace RFID [TD], SpeedFace V5L [TI], UA760, UA860, uFace401/402, ZPad Plus, ZPad Plus RFID
- Suggested web browsers: Firefox 27+ /Chrome 33+
- Screen resolution: 1024×768 or higher