Work With Us!
ZKTeco UK is on the look-out for a Sales Representative to join our growing team. Ideal for graduates, former technical pre-sales engineers or those just starting a career in sales.
This role brings a unique and exciting opportunity to receive specialist training from our Madrid HQ.
A new subsidiary office, complete with customer experience centre and a network of committed distributors, ZKTeco UK currently operates with a small team specialising in sales, marketing, technical support and logistics. Backed by parent company, ZKTeco Europe, and supported by offices all over the world, this opening brings an excellent opportunity for new-starters in Sales to work for a long-established, global manufacturer of security equipment, underpinned by exciting, cutting-edge biometrics. Our products are used by over 350 million people every day!
With ambitious plans and a rapidly growing customer base, it is the perfect time to join the business. Successful candidates will have a genuine opportunity to help shape the future of ZKTeco in the UK market.
No prior experience of the Security industry necessary.
Sales Representative Job Role
The Sales Representative will perform all commercial activities required to win new business and maintain/grow existing customer business with the support and supervision of the Commercial Director.
- Contacting existing and new customers to understand needs and position ZKTeco products as solutions.
- Communicating with customers before and after a sale, seeking feedback and gaining testimonials.
- Delivering presentations and signposting resources and information.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure products are ordered correctly and delivered on time.
- Handling enquiries, delivering a superior customer service, resolving any customer concerns.
- Handling customer returns, price changes and discounts under the supervision of colleagues.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the company’s products and services to advise and make suitable recommendations to customers.
- Attending conferences and events to understand industry trends.
- Keeping the company CRM up-to-date and adhering to company processes and policies to ensure an efficient working environment.
- Responsible for contributing to the achievement of sales targets.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction to secure repeat business.
- Responsible for representing the company and the brand with professionalism.
- IT Proficiency, including email and MS Office programmes is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive and self-motivation.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Time management skills.
- Organisation skills.
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and take responsibility.
(Preferred, but not essential)
- Any experience in a commercial, or business-to-business, environment is an advantage.
- Experience using a CRM system.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Specialist training at our Madrid HQ
- Competitive starting salary
- Company car
- Field-based role
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days holiday allowance (plus statutory bank holidays)
To apply, submit a short application form and upload your current CV.
Every effort will be made to respond to all applications, however, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission please assume that your application was not successful on this occasion.